Code of Market Research Conduct
MARKET RESEARCH CODE OF CONDUCT TO RESPONDENTS
Responsibilities to the Respondent
- Midwest Inquiry will never attempt to sell anything to respondent.
- Midwest Inquiry will never share or sell respondents name to another party except to those processing the data.
- Midwest Inquiry will not use information to identify respondents without the permission of the respondent except to those processing the data
- Midwest Inquiry will make factually correct statements to secure cooperation and will honor promises to respondents, whether verbal or written.
- Midwest Inquiry will respect the respondent's right to withdraw or to refuse to cooperate at any stage of the study and not use any procedure or technique to coerce or imply that cooperation is obligatory.
- Midwest Inquiry will obtain respondent consent when the identity of the respondent may be passed to a third party for legal or other purposes, such as audio or video recordings.
- Midwest Inquiry will obtain permission and document consent of a parent, legal guardian or responsible guardian before interviewing children 13 years old or younger. Prior to obtaining permission, the interviewer should divulge the subject matter, length of interview and other special tasks that will be required.
Director Midwest Inquiry