Dear Organization Coordinator:
Thank you for your interest in Midwest Inquiry. Participating in studies is a great way to earn funds for your organization!!
Here is how the process works:
- Encourage your organization supporters to become participants with FRS. The more supporters you have signed up the more successful you will be.
- Respondents must be at least 18 years of age.
- Kids can participate too, but their parent must first become a participants, and the child is registered under the parent's account.
- Participants will receive an incentive each time they participate. For most studies the incentive is cash or check, one exception is the kids toy studies, the kids who participate receive a toy for participating.
- Organizations will receive $10.00 of every tester's incentive for their organization. One exception, is the kids toy studies, the organization will receive $5.00 for each kid from their organization that participate.
- Organization payments are processed monthly. Each month your organization has a minimum of $50.00 in its account, a check will be mailed. If your organization does not receive a payment one month, it means the accumulated organization payments did not reach a total of $50.00. These funds will be carried over to the next month until a total of $50.00 is earned.
To get your group established in our database as a fundraising organization, please print, complete and return the Group Contact Sheet and the Substitute W-9 form. The Substitute W-9 form provides us with your organization's tax id number. All fundraising groups with FRS must a 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations. Forms can be faxed to 651-644-3248, or mailed to the address below:
9950 Redwood St. NW #101
Minneapolis, MN 55433
Once your group is established in our database, encourage those you know to sign up as participants. They can use either the paper sign-up form found on the website (print out, complete and mail in for fax to 651-644-3248), of they can sign up online at www.frsresearch group.com and click on the Join Our Database link.
Good luck with your fundraising!